All tours include
gate entries and toll fees, unless otherwise specified.
- Food and drinks will be for your own account.
- An indemnity form must be completed and signed
BEFORE any tour begins.
- All Internet bookings will require a 50%
deposit upfront. Refunds will be given under the following conditions:
- Longer than 72 hours prior to tour: Full
- Longer than 24 hours but less than 72 hours:
- Less than 24 hours: No refund.
- We cannot be held responsible for the weather.
Should it be raining on the day of the booking, the tour will go ahead
as planned if no other arrangements can be made by either the client or
by the tour guide.
- Bookings for weddings, birthdays, matric
functions, etc, will be charged at a basic price for the first hour,
which will include 20 kmís. Thereafter, a fee per extra hour will be
charged as well as per km traveled.
- Smoking will not be permitted whist on the
- No alcohol may be consumed whilst on the
- No litter may be discarded from the vehicle.
- CAPE TRIKE TOURS will wait for 30 minutes
after the agreed time of departure. Thereafter, a R200-00 per half hour
waiting, will be charged, or CAPE TRIKE TOURS may withdraw from the
tour. No refunds will be given if the client does not arrive for the
- No refunds, pro-rata, or
otherwise, will be given if a client joins the tour after the departure
or leaves prior to the completion of the tour.
- The price of the all of our tours
include the collection and return of clients before and after any tour
within a radius of 20 km's from the offices of CAPE TRIKE TOURS.
Thereafter, a fee of R150-00 per each additional 10 km's, or part
thereof, will be charged. To reduce these charges, it is suggested that
both parties meet at a safe, convenient location from where the tour can
start and end.
For your safety and comfort,
please note the following:
The helmets that are provided are to be worn at all times. In South
Africa, it is the law.
As Cape Town is famous for having all four seasons in one day, we advise
you bring warm clothing with at all times, even during summer.
We suggest you wear closed shoes at all times.
We suggest you wear long trousers e.g. jeans.
We suggest you wear some sort of eye protection e.g. sunglasses.
Sunscreen will be provided.
Under no circumstances, may the driver be interfered with whilst driving