Terms And Conditions
- All tours include gate entries and toll fees, unless otherwise specified.
- Food and drinks will be for your own account.
- An indemnity form must be completed and signed BEFORE any tour begins.
- All Internet bookings will require a 50% deposit upfront. Refunds will be given under the following conditions:
- Longer than 72 hours prior to tour: Full refund.
- Longer than 24 hours but less than 72 hours: 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours: No refund.
- We cannot be held responsible for the weather. Should it be raining on the day of the booking, the tour will go ahead as planned if no other arrangements
can be made by either the client or by the tour guide.
- Bookings for weddings, birthdays, matric functions, etc, will be charged at a basic price for the first hour, which will include 20 km's. Thereafter, a fee
per extra hour will be charged as well as per km travelled.
- Smoking will not be permitted whilst on the vehicle.
- No alcohol may be consumed whilst on the vehicle.
- No litter may be discarded from the vehicle.
- CAPE TOWN TRIKE TOURS will wait for 30 minutes after the agreed time of departure. Thereafter, a R200-00 per half hour waiting, will be charged, or CAPE
TOWN TRIKE TOURS
may withdraw from the tour. No refunds will be given if the client does not arrive for the tour.
- No refunds, pro-rata, or otherwise, will be given if a client joins the tour after the departure or leaves prior to the completion of the tour.
- The price of the all of our tours include the collection and return of clients before and after any tour within a radius of 20 km's from the offices of CAPE
TOWN TRIKE TOURS.
Thereafter, a fee of R150-00 per each additional 10 km's, or part thereof, will be charged. To reduce these charges, it is suggested that both parties meet at a safe,
convenient location from where the tour can start and end.
For your safety and comfort, please note the following:
- The helmets that are provided are to be worn at all times. In South Africa, it is the law.
- As Cape Town is famous for having all four seasons in one day, we advise you bring warm clothing with at all times, even during summer.
- We suggest you wear closed shoes at all times.
- We suggest you wear long trousers, like jeans.
- We suggest you wear some sort of eye protection, like sunglasses.
- Sunscreen will be provided.
- Under no circumstances, may the driver be interfered with whilst driving the vehicle.